International

International
Kindred Spirits

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Few Words From Joy

Hi all. Yes, it's really almost 2:30 am, but just had my vitals taken and IV bag changed. My sister was right. The day started wonderfully, but by 10:00 it took a terrible turn. Too tired to go into detail, but my sweet nurse around 9pm thought she knew the problem and yet another pill was administered (I've had more meds in two days then I've had in a lifetime), anyway, the pill worked. Also, precious Diane responded to my desperate cry for help and she was able to explain some side effects to me that then let me rest. After 24 hours of no sleep, I've now had 3 sweet hours and I'm going back to sleep now. Love you and please continue to pray. Each day brings new challenges and I'm so weak from 4 days of liquids. 

Hee hee, a nurse just checked on me with a flashlight wanting to know if everything was ok. LOL. Yep, just talking to my peeps. :)

Love you all. Hugs,
Sleepy me :)

5 comments:

Joy Junktion said...

Continuing in prayer for you my dear sweet friend! I remember the 'awakenings' through the night when I had my hyterectomy many years ago. You are precious to us but even more so to your Father! He is so in love with you and glorified through your 'Faith'!! Praying for rest and pain relief!! You bless us all:)

Japhia said...

Diane ... check e-mail - and smile!!!
Hugs, Japhia

Renee Swope said...

Praying for your comfort, rest and healing. You are LOVED by an Almighty GOD!!! (and us too)

Leah Adams said...

Still talking to our Jesus about you. He loves you so.

Tracy said...

The Lord your God is in your midst. He is mighty to save.He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with song. --Zeph 3:17 (This is one of my all time favorite verses-not just for words of encouragement but ALL the time!) With love and prayers--Tracy