International

International
Kindred Spirits

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Written Word

"Behold, I have written these writings to you with my hand." Galatians 6:11

A message written by hand.  A treasured word from one delivered to another.  No third party involved.  Heart to heart.

Imagine my joy when I opened my email a couple of hours ago to find that Diane had written a short note to me. Her words were few.  Only seven.  The perfect number really.  They spoke volumes to me.  It was so wonderful to hear from her.  Beyond words really.  Between the lines I read her understanding of my concern.  Distance is always difficult at times like these, but she bridged that separation and encouraged me.  I can't fathom the time and effort it would have taken to type it out with such limited mobility, each letter agonizing.  A priceless gift received with much happiness.

Please continue to pray with me that the medication will manage her pain.  Pray that she will get the rest she needs.  Pray that the recovery will be quicker than anticipated and complete.  Pray that there will be no complications.

There is another "writing" that blesses me every day.  Ancient words that also delivered a priceless gift.  A gift birthed in a stable.  "The Word became flesh and dwelt among us." John 1:14

May The Word live in your heart and soul today.
Thanks for joining with us in prayer.

Standing the gap for "Hope", Diane,
"Faith", Joy

No comments: