International

International
Kindred Spirits

Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome Home

Well friends, I just received a call from Diane's dear friend Linda, and Diane is already resting at home.  Linda said she was quite the trooper this morning and she came through everything very well.  Thank you all for your prayers.

Linda said she just needs quiet and rest right now and so I pray that the medication will do it's job, keeping her free of pain and letting her sleep so her strength can return.

Thank you all for praying and messaging me with your thoughts and care.  I have forwarded messages to her throughout the day.  I know they all have been an encouragement to her heart.  Please keep your prayers and well wishes coming.

Standing in the gap for "Hope", Diane,
"Faith", Joy

No comments: