Friends right now more than ever Joy needs prayer. This chemo treatment is the hardest one to date. At 9:30 she was just getting settled into her much smaller room and feeling very anxious. Please join me and pray her through this today.
* Pray for God's peace and comfort to wash over her all day like waves in the ocean.
* Pray this treatment take and there be no side effects.
* Pray for her mind, let it not wander in Satan's playground, staying focused on what is good and true.
* Pray for her sister Japhia who is beside her today. That she will anticipate Joy's needs before she speaks them. Praying strength and mercy for Japhia through out the day.
* Finally as Joy finishes this treatment and heads home pray there would be a shorter, if not painless recovery time with this treatment in the coming days.
I will update you through out the day as she touches base. Let's stand in the gap for "Faith, sisters, holding her so high that nothing but the hand of Jesus can touch her today.
Blessings and love to all as I stand in the gap with "Faith," Joy.